Building a Paintball Team
A paintball team is a group of people working together toward a common goal. Team building is a process of enabling the team to achieve that goal.
One of the major factors that separates a great team from a good team is a GOAL. Has your team set goals? What are you doing to reach your goals? Are you utilizing everything you can to accomplish this? Understanding, recording and engineering a path should be a team effort. Identify the inhibitors to the team reaching the goal and remove them.
- Ask your team some questions:
- What are each individuals skills on the field and off?
- How can the team utilize these skills?
- Are new skills needed, what skills will best help the team?
- Do you need to add another team member to accomplish these goals?
- Who is willing to learn skills?
- Can you work with other teams?
- Does a field or store have similar goals?
- How can your goals apply to a sponsor?
Set individual goals for building skills. Continually report on progress of achieving goals and adjust as needed to keep on schedule. Sit down as a team with no distractions and discus progress.
Plan as a team, build as a team, win as a team!
Posted by Redwood on 12/01/06